Last year has been one of the toughest that anyone can remember during their lifetime. The global pandemic has affected everyone on emotional, physical, and financial levels. We understand the devastation which has been brought upon us while we are trying to adapt to the “new normal”. One of the most important changes which we had to adhere to was staying at home. Whether that means working from home for the lucky ones of us who could still work, or not leaving at home at all unless for very specific reasons. One thing is for sure – we started spending a lot more time indoors.
Seeing as we were not able to take holidays this year, and there is no certainty that we will be able to in 2021 we have turned to home renovations. The place where we are certain to be spending a lot more time in than we were ever before all of a sudden is our fortress more than ever against the uncertainties outside. Majority of us have been putting off home improvements which we wanted to get done, and finally we have the chance to start on them now.
As the saying goes – the kitchen is the heart of the home and is usually the very first thing homeowners tend to renovate when considering major home improvements. Is now the right time to start thinking about the right kitchen? We certainly think so, and here is why.
- According to research carried out by NationWide, a kitchen renovation increases your property value on average by 6%. Installing a quality kitchen in your home is an investment.
- Refresh your lifestyle – do you find that you now need more storage in your kitchen? Or perhaps less because your children have moved out? Maybe you have now taken up cooking a lot more, and also need a space for your kids to do their online learning or homework while you prepare meals. We can design an ideal living space for individually for your lifestyle.
- Office in the kitchen – did you know that walk in cupboards popularity have skyrocketed since the beginning of the pandemic? We can set up a home office in your kitchen area utilising a wide range of materials and colours available to us. Let us show you how we can create a peaceful productive working space in your open plan kitchen!
- Special offers – during the pandemic we noticed a lot of independent kitchen retailers are doing their bit to help the public by offering deals which were simply not available before.
- Support your local businesses – most independent kitchen retailers are small family owned businesses who rely on your custom now more than ever. We are willing to go the extra mile to deliver your dream kitchen.
It is also worth mentioning that if you are in the market for a German Kitchen and are worried about Brexit, we are pleased to say our Germans supplier has already set up a smooth logistics chain which allows us to import kitchens to the UK without any interruptions. The delivery time of 8-10 weeks remains unchanged, and as long as the exchange rate remains stable then we can continue to offer luxury German kitchens at an affordable price.
If you are currently wondering on how to get the ball rolling for your new kitchen renovation, we can suggest one of the following options:
- Give us a call on 0203 544 4281 to discuss your requirements with one of our friendly designers.
- Request a free brochure on our website.
- Book a free online virtual design consultation.
Unfortunately, at the time of writing this post (January 2021) the government legislation is restricting us from opening our showrooms, however we are always more than happy to provide references, bring door samples, and show you our previous work. You can also read independent testimonials on Houzz.
Do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss your kitchen project with us, while we are facing these unprecedented times, we are working harder than ever to ensure we deliver stunning practical kitchens to families across the UK.
Stay safe and healthy, from our family to yours.