It has been almost 7 years since we have launched the Illya brand on the UK market, and taken the kitchen industry by storm. We have won the best of Houzz Award 3 years in a row, and made hundreds of Clients happy by providing them with stunning bespoke German kitchens.
We now have two showrooms, and we are looking for a showroom assistant at our Reading showroom.
Illya Kitchens is a family business established in 2012 providing design, supply, and installation of bespoke German Kitchens to London and the Home Counties. We have gone from strength to strength in the last 6 years, and have opened 2 stunning showrooms in the West Drayton and Reading areas. Join our family, and help us on our quest to continue providing beautiful bespoke German kitchens coupled with outstanding customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls and emails.
- Booking home/showroom visits for Clients.
- Greeting Clients at the showroom and answering their questions, offering refreshments.
- Helping the designers produce presentation packs for Clients.
- Ensuring the showroom is kept clean and tidy.
We ask you to:
- Have a “can do” attitude with strong customer service skills.
- Have a genuine interest in interior/kitchen design and be creative.
- Be willing to learn and grow with potential to become a sales assistant/kitchen designer.
- Have a polished and tidy appearance.
- Be punctual, enthusiastic, and proactive.
- Have basic Microsoft Office Skills.
At least 1 year experience working in a customer facing role, ideally you will have a Full UK Driving License and your own transport.
Working hours and locations:
You will be working from 9am to 5pm from Monday to Saturday mostly at the Reading showroom in RG2 postcode, however on very rare occasions we might ask you to cover the West Drayton showroom in UB7 postcode.
Competitive salary dependant on experience, with scope for growth.